Why do I have to choose Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE Diploma) in Dubai with ALDAR Academy is designed to help students to obtain the knowledge skills and behaviors needed to succeed in the workplace. They represent the latest in professional standards and provide opportunities for students to develop behaviors for work, for example by undertaking a group project, or responding to a client brief. A student could achieve immunity from professional or student’s membership of selected professional bodies, to help them on their journey to professional eligibility. Higher National Diploma in Electronics is meant to keep doors open for future study for a student who wish to progress further in their education after their level 5.
What Are The Titles and Codes of Diploma Qualifications in Electrical Engineering and Electronic Diploma Engineering?
● Pearson BTEC Level 4 Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
● Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
● Pearson BTEC Level 4 Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Engineering code is 603/0450/9
● Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering code is 603/0451/0.
Also in ALDAR Academy for Vocational Education in Dubai offer other programs like :
BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing (Cyber Security)
Applying for Diploma programs
What does the Diploma in Engineering program include?
Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals in Engineering – Program structure
The Higher National Certificate (HNC) is a Level 4 qualification with 120 credits. It is usually studied full-time for one year.
The Higher National Diploma (HND) is a Level 4 and Level 5 qualifications are with 240 credits. It is studied full-time for two years.
Total Guided Learning (GL) in Higher National Certificate (HNC) is 480 hours
Total Guided Learning (GL) in Higher National Diploma (HND) is 960 hours
Total Qualification Time (TQT) in Higher National Certificate (HNC) is 1,200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) in Higher National Diploma (HND) is 2,400 hours
For the Level 4 Electrical and Electronic Engineering HNC, students should take the four mandatory core units, one specialist core units and any three optional units.
At Level 4 the core units are:
● Unit 1: Engineering Design
● Unit 2: Engineering Maths
● Unit 3: Engineering Science
● Unit 4: Managing a Professional Engineering Project
At Level 4 the specialist units are:
● Unit 19: Electrical and Electronic Principles
At Level 4 the optional units are:
● Unit 5: Renewable Energy
● Unit 16: instrumentation and control Systems
● Unit 31: Electrical System and Fault Finding
At Level 5 the core units are:
● Unit 34: Research Project
● Unit 35: Professional Engineering Management*. (Pearson-set assignment unit)
At Level 5 the Specialist units are:
● Unit 39 Further Mathematics
● Unit 44 Industrial Power, Electronics and Storage
● Unit 45 Industrial systems
At Level 5 the optional units are:
● Unit 43 Further Electrical Machines and Drives
● Unit 54 Further Control Systems Engineering
For the Level 5 Electrical and Electronic Engineering pathway, students take the two mandatory core units, three specialist units and an additional two optional units.
What are the requirements for the Diploma program in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (EEE Diploma)?
Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals in Engineering – Entry Requirements
The entry profile for the students should include one of the following:
● Students should have either A to C grade and/or 9 to 4 in GCSE Maths (or equivalent).
● Student complete BTEC Level 3 qualification in Engineering
● A GCE Advanced Level profile has to demonstrate strong performance in a relevant subject. This profile should supported by GCSE grades at A* to C and/or 9 to 4 (or equivalent)
● Any other Level 3 qualifications related courses
●Higher Education Diploma awarded by an approved education institution
● Related work experience
● An international equivalent of the above.
Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals in Engineering - Objectives
● provide the students with the working skills, subject knowledge and techniques that all engineers require to achieve high performance in the engineering profession.
● improve the specialist knowledge, working skills and techniques in order to be successful in engineering career at any level of Engineering.
● develop the skills for finding the faults and problem solving in a timely, and professional manner that reflecting on their work and contributing to the development of the process.
● give more opportunities for the students to enter and employment within the engineering sector or study higher education qualifications such as degrees in engineering sector by balancing the employability skills with academic achievement.
● allow the flexibility in education and to meet the local needs.
Your opportunities when you have Diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering in Dubai
- Control and Instrumentation Technician
- Electrical Control Engineering Technician
- Electrical Distribution Designer Technician
- Electrical Project Engineering Technician
- Electrical Design Engineering Technician
- Electrical/Electronic Technician
- Electrical/Electronic Installation Technician
- Electrical/ Electronic Test Technician
- Energy Technician
Aldar Academy for Vocational Education
- Virtual and Augmented Reality in Improving
- دور الواقع الافتراضي والمعزز في تحسين تعلم الطلاب
- Al Dar Academy is one of the best vocational training institutes in Dubai
- أكاديمية الدار للتعليم المهني دبلوم من أفضل معاهد التدريب في دبي
- Vocational Education programs in Dubai
- Study Diploma in Cyber Security Dubai – UAE
- أهمية دراسة دبلوم الأمن السيبراني في دبي – الإمارات
- BETC دبلوم في الهندسة الكهربائية والإلكترونية في دبي
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- أفضل برامج التدريب المهني في دبي