The stock market is a critical component of the financial industry that requires robust standards and controls to ensure its legitimacy. The course covers the principles of stock market legitimacy, including the role of regulators, the protection of investors, and the prevention of market abuse.
It also covers the regulatory framework for the stock market and the role of the stock market in the economy.
14 Hours – (2 Days)
- Introduction to stock market legitimacy
- Role of regulators
- Protection of investors
- Prevention of market abuse
- Regulatory framework for the stock market
- Role of the stock market in the economy
- Case studies and practical applications