Smart Government is an innovative approach to governance that uses technology to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of public services.
The Smart Government course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the principles and practices of Smart Government.
The course covers topics such as digital transformation, data analytics, and citizen engagement. Participants will also learn about the challenges
and opportunities associated with implementing Smart Government initiatives. The course is highly interactive and includes case studies, group
discussions, and exercises to help participants develop their understanding of Smart Government.
14 Hours – (2 Days)
- Introduction to Smart Government
- Digital transformation in government
- Data analytics for public services
- Citizen engagement and participation
- Challenges of implementing Smart Government initiatives
- Opportunities of implementing Smart Government initiatives
- Best practices in Smart Government
- Future trends in Smart Government