This course covers the principles and practices involved in planning pay structures and career progression. Students will learn about job analysis,
job evaluation, and compensation structures. The course will also cover best practices for creating pay structures that are fair and equitable.
Additionally, students will learn about career progression and how to create career paths that align with the organizations & goals. Upon
completion of the course, students will have the skills needed to create and implement effective pay structures and career progression programs.
14 Hours – (2 Days)
- Introduction to pay structures and career progression
- Job analysis and job evaluation
- Compensation structures
- Creating pay structures that are fair and equitable
- Career progression and career paths
- Aligning career paths with organizational goals
- Best practices in pay structure design
- Best practices in career path planning