Pearson BTEC Level 3 International Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
This International qualifications in Electrical and Electronic Engineering include enhanced work-related curriculum that is designed to address an increasing need for high quality professional and technical education pathways, equipping students with the right skills and competencies for the workplace, or progression to further higher education study.
The program covers a broad variety of roles and involves the application of scientific principles and practical knowledge to transform ideas and materials into products and systems safely. This Diploma is for learners who are interested in developing engineering knowledge and skills alongside other fields of study.
- 16 years old or above
- General Education Grade 10 Certificate or equivalent in any curriculum or
- BTEC Level 2 (or equivalent) in any field or
- Relevant work experience (for working professionals).
English Language Requirement:
Non-native English speakers who have not carried out their final two years of schooling in English should demonstrate the ability to read and write in good English.
Total Guided Learning Hours are 720 Equivalent in size to two International A Levels.
4 mandatory units and 7 optional units.
|Delivery of Engineering Processes Safely as a Team
|Product Design and Manufacture in Engineering
|Electrical and Electronic Principles
|Three-Phase Electrical Systems
|Power and Energy Electronics
|Electronic Devices and Circuits
|Electronic Measurement and Testing of Circuits
|Further Engineering Mathematics
|Programmable Logic Controllers
- Junior Electrical Design Engineering Technician
- Junior Electrical/Electronic Technician
- Junior Electrical/Electronic Installation Technician
- Junior Electrical/Electronic Test Technician
- Junior Energy Technician
- Junior Field Service Engineering Technician
- Junior Maintenance Engineering Technician
- Junior Service Engineering Technician