Pearson BTEC Level 3 International Diploma in Creative Media
This qualification is designed to support learners who want to study creative-based qualifications as the main element alongside another area of complementary or contrasting study as part of a two-year, full-time study programme. The qualification would support progression to higher education if taken as part of a programme of study that included other International Level 3 qualifications or International A Levels.
- 16 years old or above
- General Education Grade 10 Certificate or equivalent in any curriculum or
- BTEC Level 2 (or equivalent) in any field or
- Relevant work experience (for working professionals).
English Language Requirement:
Non-native English speakers who have not carried out their final two years of schooling in English should demonstrate the ability to read and write in good English.
Total Guided Learning Hours are 720 Equivalent in size to two International A Levels.
The program consists of only Two Core Mandatory Units.
|Core Unit: Skills Development|
|Core Unit: Creative Project|
By the end of this program the learners will be able to work as:
- Digital marketer
- Media buyer/Planner
- Media researcher
- Public relations officer
- Runner, broadcasting/film/video
- Television/film/video producer
- Television production coordinator
- Web content officer
- Content Developer
- Audio Recording Technician
- Associate Journalist
- Assistant VFX Artist
- Assistant Motion Graphics Artist