This course will focus on the Islamic formulas and methods used for financing small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Students will learn about the different types of Islamic financing available for SMEs, including mudarabah, musharakah, and murabahah. The course will also cover the challenges and opportunities facing SMEs in the Islamic finance industry, as well as the role of Islamic microfinance institutions in supporting SME development. Students will gain practical skills in applying Islamic financing formulas to SME finance.
14 Hours – (2 Days)
- Introduction to Islamic financing for SMEs
- Types of Islamic financing for SMEs
- Challenges and opportunities facing SMEs in the Islamic finance industry.
- Role of Islamic microfinance institutions in supporting SME development
- Applying Islamic financing formulas to SME finance
- Practical skills in Islamic SME finance
- Case studies in Islamic SME financing
- Innovations in Islamic SME financing