Design and problem-solving skills are essential for success in many fields. This course is designed to help students develop these skills through a
combination of lectures, exercises, and projects. Students will learn about the design process, including problem identification, research, ideation,
prototyping, and testing. They will also learn about various problem-solving methodologies, such as design thinking, human-cantered design, and systems thinking. Throughout the course, students will work on individual and group projects to apply what they have learned.
14 Hours – (2 Days)
- Introduction to design and problem-solving
- Problem identification and research
- Ideation and brainstorming techniques
- Prototyping and testing
- Design thinking methodology
- Human-cantered design methodology
- Systems thinking methodology.
- Project presentations and feedback