Adobe After Effects is a motion graphics and visual effects application used by professionals to create high-quality animations and special effects for video and film. The course covers topics such as creating and animating text, working with layers and masks, and adding visual effects.
Learners will also learn how to use advanced features such as 3D animation and compositing.
35 Hours – (5 Days)
- Introduction to Adobe After Effects
- Creating and animating text
- Working with layers and masks
- Adding visual effects
- Using 3D animation
- Advanced animation techniques
- Expressions and automation