This course will cover the accounting standards and practices used in Islamic banking operations. Students will learn about the differences between Islamic and conventional accounting, as well as the specific requirements for financial reporting in Islamic finance. The course will also cover the regulatory frameworks for Islamic accounting, including the role of accounting standards bodies such as AAOIFI and IFRS. Students will gain practical skills in applying Islamic accounting standards to financial statements and reports.
14 Hours – (2 Days)
- Introduction to Islamic accounting
- Differences between Islamic and conventional accounting
- Financial reporting in Islamic finance
- Regulatory frameworks for Islamic accounting
- Role of accounting standards bodies in Islamic finance
- Applying Islamic accounting standards to financial statements
- Practical skills in Islamic accounting
- Challenges in implementing Islamic accounting standards.