ALDAR uNIVERSITY coLLEGE
All you need to know about marketing
eDUCATION WITH A MISSION
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration in Marketing
The Bachelor Degree in Marketing will strengthen students' knowledge of the most advanced and up-to-date practices in business. Students will also learn the important concepts, analyses, and activities that comprise marketing management. Topics taught will include marketing strategy, customer behavior, product management, promotion, sales management, and many more. Moreover, students will learn how to the marketing process take a range of marketing decisions that an organization must make to sell its products and services.
- Future of Marketing Industry
- The Emotion Logic Sandwich
- Some Important Marketing Principles
- Major Marketing Management Responsibilities
- Basic Marketing strategies to remember
- Marketing Key Tips
- What can I learn from attending a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Marketing?
- Is a Career in Marketing Good Choice for Me?
- Careers you can pursue with Marketing Degree
- Other Degree Study Majors you Might Like to Consider
Marketing is everything, and everything is marketing
Future of Marketing Industry
According to the statistics obtained from labor market research around the world the field of marketing is expected to grow by more than 40 percent by reaching 2020.
Marketing with logic and Emotions
The Emotion Logic Sandwich
Generally, majority of customers buy products based on their feeling and emotions, not experience or knowledge of the product (feel first think later). Therefore, in most cases, people purchase your professional experience of the product. Nevertheless, this passionate satisfaction needs to be presented in a way that makes sense to the customers. It is essential that you balance logic and emotions in your marketing approach.
Some Important Marketing Principles
- “Marketing is everything, and everything is marketing.”Success of any business depends entirely on how you market your product or service. So, it is all about creating a good impression. Remember that all people make choices about things based on their perceptions.
- Do not sell a Product; sell an entirely new way of thinking. To sell your idea to buyers and users, you have to change not only what they think, but also how they feel.
- Be the one who delivers the best.
Major Marketing Management Responsibilities
- Establishing, developing marketing plans, and future strategies
- Developing healthy long- term relationships with customers.
- Improving the brand quality as long-term value to the customers.
- Creating a robust and sustainable brand for the market
- Providing and delivering authentic product value.
- Evaluating the effect of advertising and managing its budgets.
- Using all forms of media to promote the product or service.
Basic Marketing strategies to remember
Marketing Key Tips
- Identify the market in which you operate in
- Study trends prevailing in the market performance area
- Identify the actions of your competitors in the industry
- Put the results you hope to achieve for your marketing work
- Monitor the maximum investment rate you are willing to spend
What can I learn from attending a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Marketing?
By completing your degree in marketing, you will be able to:
- Create plans to understand and analyze marketing stages in diverse organizational types, and engage in a different marketing environment
- Succeed in a broad range of marketing industries
- Understand the concepts, principles, and theories of marketing functions and retail management
- Evaluate policies and formulate marketing strategies and appropriate retail management for business organizations.
- Develop the capabilities to research, analyze, and solve marketing problems develop plans, strategies, and operational programs on scientific basis using modern technologies.
- Learn culture moral marketing awareness and excellent communication skills
Is a Career in Marketing Good Choice for Me?
If you are considering a future career, where you can utilize your communication skills, creativity and analytical abilities, Bachelor degree in Marketing will probably be the perfect industry for you. With technology rapidly advancing, so are the opportunities in the marketing industry.
Careers you can pursue with Marketing Degree
If you are concerned about what you can do with a marketing degree after graduation, below, you will find a list of the most exciting and in-demand – jobs in marketing.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
If you liked what you have just read share it with you friends