ALDAR University College
Business Management all you should know about
Grow Fast in Business
Bachelor Degree of Arts in Public Relations Management
This Concentration provides students with essential concepts, skills, and ideas required in the hospitality sector and tourism. Moreover, students will learn hotel management and the organization of hotel departments and their functions. All Graduates of this concentration will be able to develop their skills and knowledge in human’s resources management and marketing.
- Key Concepts at the Heart of Hospitality Management
- Create a Home a Way from Home
- Five Reasons to Study Hospitality Management at Al Dar University College
- Why Should I Choose This Field?
- More benefits of studying Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Management Graduates Learn
- Jobs Where Your Degree Would be Useful
- Tips for Providing Excellent Hospitality Management Services
- Other Degree Study Majors you Might Like to Consider
Key Concepts at the Heart of Hospitality Management
The importance of customer satisfaction
Workplace health and safety
Create a Home a Way from Home
As you know or should know that, in hospitality management, customer’s service is very important in business. It is just the key to your success, and investing in that can boost your business very significantly. If a customer is happy about your brand or your service, no reason at all for him to look somewhere else. Many customers are ready to pay you more for quality service or brand. Customers’ service is about keeping promises and regularly delivering high standards.
Start Your Future Journey
Five Reasons to Study Hospitality Management at Al Dar University College
- We ensure high-quality learning and teaching, and we work with faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the curriculum and well prepared with strong content knowledge.
- We are happily committed to providing our students with all the knowledge, skills, and values needed for them to be successful in a constantly changing world.
- We are ambitious in what we want to achieve for our students and us. Our pursuit of excellence is never-ending. Whenever the quality bar is set, our main principle is to take it higher.
- We have strong relationships with the industry, which enables our graduates to meet and listen to working professionals in the hospitality sector through guest lectures and attend business conferences and events.
- We keep classes in small and offer many opportunities for real involvement in the hospitality management sectors.
Why Should I Choose This Field?
Majoring in hospitality Management is a perfect and exciting choice for you especially if you plan or want to be a future leader in the hospitality sectors.
The tourism and travel industry are the fastest growing industries in the world. The Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management offers you the opportunity to open up to the world and provides you with the best experience you found in the market today. The field provides students with numerous career options to choose from such as
- Travel and tour operators
- Hotels consultancy
- Quality brands management
- Sales in the food -service industry
- Airlines agencies
- Museums and other cultural venues
- Events management
- Conferences and exhibitions
More benefits of studying Hospitality Management
Given that the demand for excellent quality service is multiplying, so is the need for hospitality management degrees. The primary benefits include:
- Growing employment and career prospects.
- Global career opportunities
- Well paid jobs
- Peaceful and Fun environment to work in
- Great future career development. People pursuing their careers in the hospitality industry have a variety of options to join.
Hospitality Management Graduates will Learn
- Business operations skills and techniques
- Familiarity with the concept of tourism and hospitality system and its effects on the economy, culture, and environment.
- Ethical business practices
- Business and hospitality management skills
- Management and leadership challenges in the tourism and hospitality industries
- Managerial business writing memos
- Food safety standards required in all the food services operations
- Effective data processing and analysis
- Solving problems through the application of critical thinking
- Skills in commercial communications
- Analyze micro and macro working environments to make effective well-informed decisions and develop business strategies.
Jobs Where Your Degree Would be Useful
- Marketing executive
- Retail manager
- Operations manager
- Team leader
- Store manager
- Training consultant.
- Customers service manager
- Human resources officer
- Events manager
- Corporate sales manage.
Tips for Providing Excellent Hospitality Management Services
- Always be friendly and show respect to all customers. Never argue with them or try to outsmart them.
- Listen patiently to your customers.
- Ask for feedback.
- Respond to customers who need help.
- Ensure that customers always leave happy.
- Respect and honor your commitments. Do what you say you will do.
- Build relationships
Bachelor Degree of Business Management (Hospitality Management) is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education in the United Arab through the Commission of Academic Accreditation (CCA).
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
If you liked what you have just read share it with you friends