Student visas are issued for full-time students (students enrolled in 4 courses or more per semester) who have been accepted to the University and have paid the required deposits and fees.
You can apply for visa once you have paid your tuition fees and visa fees by submitting the following document to your admission officer.
- Colored Passport Copy
- Original passport
- Colored copy of old visa (if inside the country)
- (4) passport size photo with white background
- Colored Tenancy Contract (for Syrian Nationals only)
- Document to show relation with Tenancy Contract Holder (for Syrian Nationals only)
- Colored Passport Copy (Tenancy Contract Holder)
- Visa Payment Receipt
Please note that processing time is from 4 – 6 weeks prior to the start of semester to ensure that your application can be handled in good time.