The Office of Student Services manages all student activities and events organized throughout the Academic Year. The Office proposes a wide range of services with the aim to facilitate the integration of students into the College life through organizing extra-curricular activities, study and recreational trips, and sport events. The Office of Student Services aims to create and maintain a community where each student is able to pursue, through Student Committees, various types and forms of activities in order to enrich their student life. ADUC provides an encouraging environment to students to have opportunities to pursue activities within the Campus.
Students at ADUC are encouraged to take an active role in various activities offered by the college. Any enrolled student is eligible to participate in events sponsored by the College.
The mission of the Office of Student Services is to assist students in areas of extracurricular activities and facilitates the integration of student into the College life by:
- Organizing and supervising the Orientation Program;
- Providing students with personal counselling or refer them to qualified personal councilors;
- Organizing and supporting extra-curricular and recreational activities;
- Sponsoring and organizing sports events;
- Supporting the Alumni Committee;
- Assisting students in all aspects of student life including housing, medical care, residency formalities, whenever possible.
At the beginning of each semester, an Orientation Program is organized for all new students. The Orientation Program provides students a smooth and successful start at ADUC. The Program objective is to familiarize students with the campus life, meet other new students, attend presentations conducted by various Schools and Offices, and interact with faculty and staff members.
The Program consists of a series of presentations conducted by various Schools and Offices. The Office of Student Services manages all student activities and events organized throughout the Academic Year.
ALDAR University College enjoys the benefits of an urban campus as it is located in the heart of the historic business district of Dubai. Movie theaters, shopping centers, banks, restaurants, and other facilities are located in the vicinity of the College.
The College is situated near the Deira City Centre Metro Station and the GGICO Metro Station. Students commuting from all over Dubai have an easy access to the College. Transportation services are provided by the College to major locations in the Northern Emirates.
ALDAR University College provides students with the following facilities to enhance their learning experience:
- Library, fully equipped with books, e-books, journals, magazines, online databases, CDs/DVDs, multimedia rooms, discussion rooms, computers workstations, wireless Internet connection, scanning, photocopying, and printing services provides faculty and students a conducive environment for their scholarly activities.
- Classrooms and computer laboratories are equipped with smart interactive boards and state-of-the-art workstations.
- Students have access to a spacious lounge to conduct their various extra-curricular activities in a convenient and friendly spot.
The College also provides ample parking space with three basement floors.