Students are expected to attend all classes and be punctual.
Throughout the Program, regular attendance and participation in classroom activities are compulsory.
The Instructor will monitor attendance at the beginning of each session.
- Students absent from class without prior approval of the Department Chair will be issued a first Warning after 10% of absenteeism and a second Warning at 20%.
- Absenteeism of more than 25% in any course will result in failure due to absence (FA) and a grade of zero will be assigned.
- A student with a legitimate and valid reason for missing a class can request his/her absence not to be counted towards the 25% cut-off figure. Such absence should be reported with supporting documents in the course file.
- Students unable to attend classes for a certain period for medical or any other “force majeure” reasons have to produce proper supporting documents and submit a written leave of absence to the concerned Department Chair/Dean for approval.
- Upon approval the document shall be forwarded to the General Registrar implementation and filing.