The Board of Trustees of ADUC shall consist of nine voting members, excluding the President, who is the ex officio member, one-third of the BOT are the shareholders.
- In case a Trustee seat is vacant, the Chairman may propose new Trustee candidates whom the Board shall appoint
- A Trustee may be removed from the Board by the board’s decision upon a Chairman’s proposal.
- Members shall represent the broader UAE community, including academic expertise having the capability to guide the policies and strategic planning of ADUC.
- One member will be elected as Chairman of the BOT of ADUC. The said member shall not be an owner, investor, or shareholder and shall have no other financial interest in ADUC.
- the term of office for BOT members is five years.
- is not involved in management decisions or the day-to-day operation of the institution.
- takes active measures to ensure that it operates with the highest levels of integrity, honesty, and ethical behavior in all its dealings and decision making.
- meets at least twice annually; and
- To appoint a secretary to maintain official records/minutes of all meetings.