The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to assist the College to accomplish its objectives through planning, evaluating, and assessing all administrative and academic activities and practices.
To accomplish its mission, the office proceeds on a regular basis with evaluations and assessments and provides relevant feedback to all stakeholders.
The Goals of the IE Office are to:
- Support the mission statement of ALDAR University College
- Comply with the local standards set by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research.
- Convert the College’s mission into measurable outcomes.
- Establish internal and external benchmarks to measure the College’s progress over time.
- Function as a feasible, systematic, and campus-wide process for evaluation, measurement and self-improvement.
- Provide relevant feedback for planning and decision making
- Report the Institutional Data to the Center for Higher Education Data and Statistics (CHEDS
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness identifies, designs and implements processes to assess the accomplishment of the mission statement. The IE office is responsible for the ongoing and systematic process of collecting and analyzing data related to goals. Thus, the IE is oriented towards measuring results and using those results to assist in determining improvements and decision making.
The office of IE is headed by the Director of Institutional Effectiveness who reports to the President of ALDAR University College.