- A cashier prepares the receipts voucher of tuition and other fees. Copy of the voucher is given to the student.
- The accounts department reconciles all cash, POS machine, online, and cheque receipts at the end of every working day.
- All cash and cheques received are kept in a fireproof safe at the ADUC
- The ADUC cashier deposits all cash in the bank account on the same working day.
- Students can pay by cash, by cheques, Visa / Master card online transfer, bank deposit, or wire transfer.
- ADUC Bank accounts are maintained with a licensed UAE bank. Bank accounts are opened and closed only with approval by the Board of Trustees.
Based on the forecasted Budget, the Finance and Administration director prepares a cash flow forecast, breaking down the forecasted Budget into monthly allocations.
In case the cash flow forecast becomes inaccurate due to an unexpected increase/decrease in the revenues or expenses, the forecasted Budget has to be adjusted accordingly. The President must present the adjusted Budget to the Board of Trustees for approval.